- # List multiple roots, in case they come from different file systems.
- # Any paths already included by another root will be excluded, so it's
- # OK if these paths actually live on the same filesystem.
- roots: |
- one-file-system: true
- exclude-caches: true
- # Files larger than this are excluded. If a large file isn't
- # explicitly mentioned in "excludes" below, it also generates a
- # warning. Note that this counts used blocks, so files with large
- # holes will still be considered small (since they'll compress easily)
- max-file-size: 500MiB
- # Files/dirs to exclude from backup.
- # Relative paths are treated as if starting with **/
- # Paths ending in / will only match directories.
- exclude: |
- # Files that are always included, even if they would have been
- # excluded due to file size or the "exclude" list.
- # Matching rules are the same as above.
- force-include: |
- # Email address for notification at end of backup
- notify-email: firstname.lastname@example.org