- This file includes highlights of the changes made in the
- OpenOCD source archive release. See the
- repository history for details about what changed, including
- bugfixes and other issues not mentioned here.
- JTAG Layer:
- New TI ICDI adapter support.
- Support Latest OSBDM firmware.
- Improved MIPS EJTAG Support.
- Boundary Scan:
- Target Layer:
- New ARMv7R and Cortex-R4 support.
- Added ChibiOS/RT support.
- Flash Layer:
- New NXP LPC1850 support.
- New NXP LPC4300 support.
- New NXP SPIFI support.
- New Energy Micro EFM32 support.
- New ST STM32W support.
- New ST STM32f2 write protection and lock/unlock support.
- Ability to override STM32 flash bank size.
- Board, Target, and Interface Configuration Scripts:
- Support Freescale i.MX6 series targets.
- New MIPS debugging info.
- Build and Release:
- For more details about what has changed since the last release,
- see the git repository history. With gitweb, you can browse that
- in various levels of detail.
- For older NEWS, see the NEWS files associated with each release
- (i.e. NEWS-<version>).
- For more information about contributing test reports, bug fixes, or new
- features and device support, please read the new Developer Manual (or
- the BUGS and PATCHES.txt files in the source archive).