- Please report bugs by posting a message to
- To minimize work for OpenOCD developers, you can include
- all the information below. If you feel that some of the
- items below are unecessary for a clear bug report, you
- leave them out.
- - Target PCB/board description
- - Config scripts
- - OpenOCD command line
- - List of commands issued or GDB operations performed
- - Expected result
- - Actual result
- - debug_level 3 logs
- - If this is a regression, include logs for working and broken
- - If this is a regression, please find out the precise version
- that caused the regression. This can be done via a binary
- search. E.g. if version 550 worked and 600 failed, then try
- 575, etc.
- - If OpenOCD is crashing, you can use GDB to get a trace:
- gdb --args openocd ....
- (gdb) run
- (gdb) bt
- => here a stack trace is dumped.
- attach files directly to the posting. The mailing list knows to
- transform attachments to links so you will not be bloating anyones
- mail box. Keep attachments to <100kBytes.