- Added state-move support to ftd2xx and bitbang JTAG drivers (required for XScale, possibly useful for other targets, too)
- various fixes
git-svn-id: svn://svn.berlios.de/openocd/trunk@78 b42882b7-edfa-0310-969c-e2dbd0fdcd60
- changed fallback implementation of strndup to something that works on all systems (thanks to Spen for this patch)
git-svn-id: svn://svn.berlios.de/openocd/trunk@75 b42882b7-edfa-0310-969c-e2dbd0fdcd60
- fixed bug in telnet history handling (patch from John Hartman, thanks)
- OpenOCD version has been changed from SVN revision number to date/time
git-svn-id: svn://svn.berlios.de/openocd/trunk@74 b42882b7-edfa-0310-969c-e2dbd0fdcd60
- fix trunk build for mac os x (patch from Lauri Leukkunen, thanks)
- added check for host endianness, defines WORDS_BIGENDIAN on a big-endian host (e.g. mac os-x)
- fixed bug where endianness of memory accesses could be swapped on BE hosts
- added space for zero termination of ftd2xx_layout string (from Magnus Ludin, tahnks)
git-svn-id: svn://svn.berlios.de/openocd/trunk@73 b42882b7-edfa-0310-969c-e2dbd0fdcd60
- OpenOCD now includes the ability to diassemble instructions on its own (only ARM for now, Thumb might follow).
The command is "armv4_5 disassemble <address> <count> ['thumb']" (thumb is currently unsupported).
I've compared the produced disassembly against GDB/GNU Objdump output, and it seems to be correct, but there may still be some bugs left.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.berlios.de/openocd/trunk@68 b42882b7-edfa-0310-969c-e2dbd0fdcd60