- - serial.write() may block for reasons beyond our control. For
- example, CDC-ACM devices may do flow control internally and block on
- USB transfers; the CDC-ACM interface does not expose flow control
- settings to the PC, and writes will hang indefinitely even if
- --flow is not used. Since polling the keyboard is in the write loop,
- this kills us.
- - Support some other escape character so ^C can be optionally used.
- Maybe even remove ^C as an option, use ^] exclusively?
- - Support reconnection
- - See patches from "Guyzmo"