- export USERNAME="nilm"
- export USERFULLNAME="NILM User"
- export HOST="nilmbuntu-live"
- export BUILD_SYSTEM="Ubuntu"
- export FLAVOUR="NILMbuntu"
- # Do the inital user setup even though UID 1000 already exists.
- # This also needs to be set in /etc/environment, for ubiquity,
- # but we do that in preseed/early_command so that it only shows
- # up in the LiveCD image.
- export OVERRIDE_SYSTEM_USER=true
- # The ISO has a UUID stored in /.disk/casper-uuid-generic, which
- # won't match the new UUID that update-initramfs put in /conf/uuid.conf,
- # so it won't find the live media at casper boot.
- # Easiest way to avoid this is to set a blank UUID, so that the
- # UUID checks are skipped.
- export UUID=""